Shop in United StatesLog in
Collection Fall-Winter 23
Pre-collection Fall-Winter 23
Collection Spring-Summer 23
Pre-collection Spring-Summer 23
Collection Fall-Winter 22
Pre-collection Fall-Winter 22
Collection Spring-Summer 22
Pre-collection Spring-Summer 22
Collection Fall-Winter 21
The website www.courreges.com ("courrèges Website") can potentially collect and process specific personal data, within the meaning of the EU General Data Protection Regulation No 2016/679 on data protection and privacy dated April 27, 2016 (“GDPR”) and the national laws transposing the GDPR into domestic law.
The data controller in charge of data processing on the Courrèges Website is Groupe Courrèges, a French société par actions simplifiée (simplified joint stock company) with a share capital of EUR 4,222,221 euros, registered in Paris under number 319 921 854, whose head office is located 40 rue François 1er - 75008 Paris (France), represented by its President, M Adrien Da Maia (hereinafter "Courrèges", "We", "Us" or "Our").
When you use the Courrèges Website and, for example, you place an order on the Website, We collect and process certain personal data concerning You.
The data concerned is the following:
- some data is collected automatically, such as the IP address of the computer terminal You are using, the date and time of connection, the type of computer used, the operating system and browser software used, your screen resolution and the identity of your internet access provider. We also keep a record of your orders and the pages of the Website that You visit. This data enables Us to customize your experience on the website, to guarantee a smooth connection, to assess system security and to establish user statistics. It is collected by using “cookies”, i.e. small text files that are stored on the storage medium of your terminal;
- some data is collected because You have accepted to provide it to Us, i.e. when You place an order on the Courrèges Website. The data thus collected is: Your login (if You have created an account on the Courrèges Website), name, first name(s), postal address, email address, telephone number, bank account information, and garment size. Some of this data is essential to process Your order and is identified by an asterisk. We may also collect personal data concerning You if you write to Us.
As a principle, the Courrèges Website is not designed for collecting or processing personal data considered as “sensitive”, within the meaning of the GDPR and the relevant transposition laws.
As indicated above, Courrèges uses the personal data collected via the Courrèges Website solely for the following purposes:
- the information is used to enable you to browse the Courrèges Website more easily. The objective is to allow the Courrèges Website to be properly displayed on Your terminal’s screen and to be able to identify You so that a customized selection of items can be presented to You on the Courrèges Website. This is the case where automatically collected data is concerned;
- the information is also useful, and even essential, to enable us to properly process Your order. This is the case where your contact details are concerned;
- lastly, certain information is useful to Us for managing the Courrèges Website. We analyze it (directly or via third party contractors We hire) to establish browsing statistics (e.g. to assess which pages are the most visited) and improve the Courrèges Website by enhancing its features and functionalities. It also potentially enables us to improve our products. We may also use Your IP address to combat certain fraudulent acts, such as identity theft. Lastly, We may use Your email address to send You Our newsletter.
The personal data We collect via the Courrèges Website is primarily of use to Courrèges, as We are responsible for processing Your order. The data is therefore intended for Courrèges’ e-commerce, marketing and IT departments.
The data may also be transferred to a limited number of recipients, such as:
- the authorities: we will cooperate, where necessary, with the State, administrative or judicial authorities, and especially the authorities in charge of enforcing the GDPR and the relevant transposition laws, if We are required to do so. Consequently, We reserve the right to disclose information collected via the Courrèges Website to the relevant authorities when We are ordered to do so, for example in the scope of an investigation following a bank card theft.
Courrèges stores Your personal data in an identifiable form for the time strictly necessary to fulfill the purpose of the processing operations concerned. Thus, broadly speaking:
- automatically collected data concerning Your browser session on the Courrèges Website is automatically erased when You disconnect;
- the data concerning your orders on the Courrèges Website, including your purchase history, is stored in accordance with the rules applicable under the French Commercial Code (Code de Commerce) to archiving accounting documents, and in accordance with the provisions of the French Consumer Code (Code de la Consommation) applicable to storing contracts concluded on line;
- all other data, including statistics, is stored in an anonymous form that does not enable Your identification.
In this regard, You are entitled to give instructions concerning the storage, erasure and disclosure of Your personal data after your lifetime. To do so, please write to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. In the absence of any such instructions, Your personal data will be stored in accordance with the above, unless Your heirs request the early erasure thereof.
Courrèges complies with the rights granted to You under the GDPR and the relevant transposition laws.
Thus, You have the right to request access to Your personal data stored by Courrèges and the correction or erasure thereof, as well as the restriction of processing of Your personal data and the right to object to the processing thereof.
However, in the event of any restriction or objection concerning processing, Courrèges may no longer be able to provide You with customized access to the Courrèges Website and may not be able to properly process Your order. Moreover, in case of exercise of the right to object or the “right to be forgotten”, Courrèges may nevertheless store certain information to enable it to comply with its legal obligations.
To exercise these rights, You can send an email to the following address: email@example.com.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, and where Google Analytics is concerned, You can prevent the collection of data concerning your use of the Courrèges Website (particularly your IP address) by way of cookies and the processing of such data by Google if you click on the link below and download the plug-in corresponding to Your browser: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Furthermore, please note that You can object to cold calling if You register on the website www.bloctel.fr.
Lastly, You have the right to lodge a complaint at any time with the relevant data protection supervisory authority. For this purpose, you can contact the relevant data protection supervisory authority in the region where you live or, in any event, the CNIL in France at the following address: www.cnil.fr.
In its capacity as data controller, Courrèges undertakes to implement and maintain, at its cost, appropriate technical and organizational measures for the processing and security of personal data, in compliance with Articles 32 to 34 of the GDPR.
Courrèges ensures that these technical and organizational measures are always adapted to the specific risks inherent to its processing operations, in view of the nature of the information potentially provided on the Courrèges Website, especially to protect Your personal data against any accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access.
Thus, regarding the technical measures implemented by Courrèges:
- all personal data is stored on servers located in France;
- all information concerning banking transactions is encrypted during its transfer via an SSL connection from the source to the target. Courrèges does not store any banking data;
- administrative access to our servers is limited to specific IP addresses declared to our hosting services provider.
Regarding organisational measures:
- only specific members of Courrèges’ personnel are authorized to access Your personal data;
- access to the data is protected by logins and passwords;
- the servers used are monitored by security groups.
Courrèges further undertakes to maintain, update and keep complete and accurate records concerning the personal data processed on the Courrèges Website. These records provide details of its processing operations.
As a principle, Your personal data is stored on servers located in France.
However, as an exception to this principle, certain data (relating to browsing) processed via Google Analytics is transferred to and stored by Google on servers located in the United States. Google is committed to maintaining the security and confidentiality of the data it processes, being specified that such data does not contain any identifiers such as names, addresses, etc. For more information, please consult the following webpage: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245.
For further information concerning the manner in which Courrèges collects and processes your personal data, please contact our data protection officer at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.